 Marketplace / Shopping / 7036
    Re: TRU and MSRP+ pricing —Ed McGlynn
   (...) Ray - Say it isn't so! Actually, I was starting to suspect that when I noticed a new database system in an older TRU I was in recently. I brought a few sets that scan as "not on file" up to the manager, and they entered the UPC into the new (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: TRU and MSRP+ pricing —Aaron West
   (...) Some managers are sarcastic, but then what would I know about that... Aaron (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)