 Marketplace / Shopping / 6995
    Re: Question about open sets at Toys R Us —Tom Heverly
   I bought a mindstorms robo-sports kit form best buy one day. It retails for $49, but it was opened and was marked down to $4.99. 90% off! I looked inside and it looked to me that everythign was there, so I skarfed it up. When I got home, i (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Question about open sets at Toys R Us —Steven Combs
   Heck, I bought a train set and it was missing polybags. I called Lego and they shipped all of the missing pieces to me in 5 days. That is what I call customer service. Let's see the knock off brands keep up with that. Steven (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)