 Marketplace / Shopping / 6987
  Re: K-mart sales

(...) Frank, it sounds like you and I both did the same thing of stocking up on the BOGO sale Star Wars sets. I found a great find at my local Kmart - there was a Millenium Falcon marked at $80 clearance, but the register rang it up at $25. Too bad (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: K-mart sales

(...) I went to my local Big-K last night, and there wasn't any on clearance, but the BOGO sale was in effect. I bought a couple of AT-STs and MonoJets. The selection was rather poor. They had a UCS TIE with a lot of box damage that I was hoping to (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)