 Marketplace / Shopping / 697
  Re: Some older somewhat hard to find sets found in Revere MA

I cleaned out a KB toys over by me last week, they had 5 #6444 and I got them all, they were 14.99 which is about half price. I was going to look at another store to see if they had any. If I see any I'll be picking them up, want me to set aside one (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Set 6444... (Was: Re: Some older somewhat hard to find sets found in Revere MA)

(...) I'd like to thank every one for the offers, I have accepted one and need no others. Thank you again! Ciao! (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)