 Marketplace / Shopping / 6961
    Re: KMart Lego Clearance —Tom Stangl
   Would anyone be willing to pick up some 6600s for me at $20? I could use quite a few parts from the sets, but they simply don't exist around here. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, iPlanet Web Server Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | iPlanet (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: KMart Lego Clearance —Joel Hoornbeek
   I got the last 4 that my local K-mart had, and had planned on parting them out. 2 ramp sections and 2 straight sections of road are already spoken for, but I'd be willing to sell most of the other pieces. Did you actually need the entire sets? The (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)