 Marketplace / Shopping / 6962
Re: KMart Lego Clearance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 22:02:52 GMT

I got the last 4 that my local K-mart had, and had planned on parting them
out.  2 ramp sections and 2 straight sections of road are already spoken
for, but I'd be willing to sell most of the other pieces.  Did you actually
need the entire sets?
The K-mart here in Fort Collins also had quite a few copies of the Millenia
Throwbot for $5.  Do you happen to know if there is a very good market for
the pieces?

-Joel
(Follow up set to .buy-sell-trade)

In lugnet.market.shopping, Tom Stangl writes:
Would anyone be willing to pick up some 6600s for me at $20?  I could use quite
a few parts from the sets, but they simply don't exist around here.

mark hollingsworth wrote:

KMart stores around Detriot Michigan have reduced the price on some
clearance Lego.  The nice thing is they don't show the reduced price on the
sticker, so there is a chance you can still find something good.

Some examples:
6600 Highway Construction $20, sticker says $49.99, original price $79.99
8002 $12, and more...

--
| Tom Stangl, iPlanet Web Server Technical Support     Netscape Communications
Corp
| iPlanet Support - http://www.iplanet.com/support/    A division of AOL Time
Warner