 Marketplace / Shopping / 691
  Re: Some older somewhat hard to find sets found in Revere MA

(...) I will check for you. You are the actually the second person looking for the set. Unfortunately I do not remember seeing this set. The one Outback set I remember is 6490 Amazon Crossing. (URL) will look however for 6444 and let you know if I (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Some older somewhat hard to find sets found in Revere MA

6444's are still available in New Zealand priced at about 26.50 USD plus shipping. Grahame Reid (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)