 Marketplace / Shopping / 684
  Re: Some older somewhat hard to find sets found in Revere MA

That reminds me. There are a couple of toy stores in Winchester, MA. I only had time to go in one, and found a couple interesting sets (I forget which ones). Also, there is an old toy store in Lynn right off the main drag at 129(A?). It's like a (...) (25 years ago, 6-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

  Re: Some older somewhat hard to find sets found in Revere MA

(...) There used to be a store just like that on Moody Street in Waltham. Sadly, they're gone now, but The Construction Site more than makes up for it (-: Can you tell us the name of this old toy store in Lynn? - Robert Munafo (URL) LEGO: (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ma)