 Marketplace / Shopping / 6747
    Very Hard-to-Find sets found at KB Toy Works —Todd Hossbach
   I stopped by a KB Toy Works store in Indianapolis today and was very surprised to find three very hard to find sets (2584-Biker Bob, 2585-Lego Loco promo set, and 2586-unlabeled castle set). All of these sets were packaged with the Lego Racers (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Very Hard-to-Find sets found at KB Toy Works —Doug Pegram
   Those sets were originally packaged with the original version of "Lego Creator", "Lego Loco", and "Lego Chess" respectively...as far as I know they were never released in the US for individual sale by themselves...I had found the Loco Promo at a (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)