 Marketplace / Shopping / 6703
  Deals and No-Deal right around the corner.

I found some deals at a local Target that might make your head spin, or might not because after the X-mas clearance they sound rather bland. Keep in mind that these are NOT markdowns, but regular Target prices (maybe matched?). -3409 Championship (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Deals and No-Deal right around the corner.

I totally agree about TRU, I mean what is their deal?? Why keep the full retail prices? I just do not get it. I mean when my employee discount card for them was still active, it was a TAD better (TRU emp. discount = 10%) :( but now, after 2 months (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Aaron West wrote in message ... (...) Some of these are even better if you still have your Lego mania coupons for the Polar Base or T Rex, which are good until 1-31. Rose (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)