 Marketplace / Shopping / 6683
Target: O-for-Dallas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 06:06:05 GMT

I am in Dallas this week which gives me the opportunity to hit a couple more
Target stores looking for that last round of clearance stuff.  I was in San
Francisco last week and missed the "Wednesday" mark down back home (North
Carolina).  By the time I got home there was nothing left, there wasn't much
left before the final mark down so I am not surprised.

There are twoTarget stores between DFW and our office and two more fairly
close to the office.  I was able to hit one last night after I flew in and
three more tonight.  I found absolutely nothing at any of them.  In fact,
for the most part, all of them have started the toy section compression
process and the clearance items are relegated to one or two end caps.

So .... O-fer-Dallas at Target.  Last year when I was here at this time I
found a few things but not this time.  I am glad I bought what I did at the
50% level back in NC when I had the chance.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot