 Marketplace / Shopping / 6648
Re: Walmart.com - 4561s, $45.00 - running out fast!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 19:01:22 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Tom Stangl writes:
Figures, they dropped the price of the 8458s RIGHT after I bought some
more, but they're all gone.

Okay, now the 8458s are REALLY cheap, but they're out of stock.  Any idea
what will happen if you try to order one now?  I don't mind if I hafta wait
until they replenish their stock (*if* they intend to), but I'd really like
to get one at THAT price...

Bryan