 Marketplace / Shopping / 660
659  |  661
Subject:
Train track special at S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 16:07:25 GMT

The S@H people are great!  I just placed my largest order (I realize it is
nothing compared to some of your orders) for $253.75 to get my first big
batch of train equipment (I just bought #4561 @ Target yesterday).

Anyways, I had ordered the #K4531 Deluxe Track Kit and the S@H rep informed
me that the #K4519 as pictured in the catalog could not be built with the
pieces included in the set and that if I ordered it they would add an
additional set of #4520 Curved Rails for free.  I really only needed one set
of switches (2 come in the Deluxe track Kit) and I wanted more straights so
I went with the Cross Track Kit with an extra set of curves and added a few
more packs of straight rails.

So in summary the #K4519 Cross Track Kit is $68.50 and comes with 2 packs of
curved rails instead of 1.

Scott