 Marketplace / Shopping / 6589
  LEGO: The Store @ Downtown Disney Address

Hey Everyone, My wife went to the employee preview of Disney's California Adventure last night and stopped by LEGO: The Store at Downtown Disney. It was about the size of a small outlet store, with the usual items. She only took three pictures (ask (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO: The Store @ Downtown Disney Address

My wife and I visited this store on opening day (1/12/01), and was completely underwhelmed. It was much like the Legoland stores, only smaller. They did have the minifig statues, but nothing special, no clearance. Clearly this is not an outlet (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)