 Marketplace / Shopping / 6580
  Re: Thumbs up II: The Revenge (LONG - was Re: Thumbs up for walmart.com)

You should have kept that 8458 - they're all gone now. I'm glad I put in an order last night! They had less than 50 left for several days, I placed an order around 11pm last night, and at 5am this morning, they had 2 left. Gone now. (...) -- | Tom (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Thumbs up II: The Revenge (LONG - was Re: Thumbs up for walmart.com)

(...) Maybe so...but I didn't have the extra money at the time, and I had already been refunded for it (well, for the Railway Express it was supposed to have been anyway). (That's not to say I wasn't tempted - but then, it would have been the same (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.shipping)