 Marketplace / Shopping / 657
Re: New robotics sets spotted at Zany Brainy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 05:13:58 GMT

I noticed that the DC Area Zainy Brainys seem to get huge quantities of • sets
that are being discountined.  Are the rest of the Zainy Brainy's like
this?

While the Cleveland, OH area (actually in Highland Heights) Zany brainy had
the new droid set and the scout set, it did not seem to have ANYTHING that
was/is going to be discountinued.  Atleast nothing that I found, and that is
what I was looking for too!

Then did have quite a supply of new stuff, including the new technic sets
(smaller ones) and one of the workers was unloading a wholepallet full of
lego stuff while I was there, but it all seemed to be new stuff and star
wars sets.