 Marketplace / Shopping / 6492
6491  |  6493
Subject:
MN LIC finds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 06:53:40 GMT

I stopped by the MN LIC tonight, was looking to see if they had the
3450 Statue of Liberty set (they had about 4 but the boxes were pretty
beat, and the ticketed price is higher than I remembered the mail
order price being then adding the sales tax :^(   They also had LOADS
of the 1849 LEGO Mini-Figure set.
They have gotten another shipment of the Royal King/Wolfpack swords in
(yea!) they also now have the Bulls shield, Royal King shield and the
Wolfpack shield, as well as  some crowns! Hadn't seen or heard of
these before, they have both a shiney one and a black one....
Also there is now a sheath for the foam swords.

But the one thing that might attract attention is they had some
PARADISIA.
Well a few copies of 1815 Paradisa Lifeguard at $4.99 a set, there
were about 8-10 there in the Belville section.

Well the above were the only things of interest that caught my eye as
I went thru except that I didn't see any train track, usually the
straits are hit or miss but usually there is some curved hanging
about.

Anyways, later all.
Mike
--
All other themes are just spare parts for Castle! :^)