 Marketplace / Shopping / 6491
6490  |  6492
Subject:
Dwayne's LEGO Parts--Email trouble
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 05:56:58 GMT

To customers of Dwayne's LEGO Parts,

I was out of town for 2 days, when I got back my ISP had
messed up outgoing (at least) email. I am having trouble
contacting everyone. Please be patient a bit longer while I
see if I can get them to fix the problem.

Dwayne