 Marketplace / Shopping / 6465
    RIS 1.5 for $100 —David Wertz
   Last night I scored an RIS 1.5 for $100 at TRU on the clearance isle. The box was in pretty rough shape and was taped closed. It had a special sticker on it marking it down. The regular price was still $200. When I got it home and opened it up, I (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: RIS 1.5 for $100 —Steve Borden
   David Wertz <wertzdm@dot.state.sc.us> wrote: : Last night I scored an RIS 1.5 for $100 at TRU on the clearance isle. The : box was in pretty rough shape and was taped closed. It had a special : sticker on it marking it down. The regular price was (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)