 Marketplace / Shopping / 6425
Re: Target Stores Sales Information
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 19:45:22 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Bianca Nebab writes:
I just got back from a NJ Target.  As of 12:30PM, it was still at 50% off.

Same at the one near my workplace (Salem, NH) - also mostly picked
over.  I was able to score a Millenium Falcon for $50, probably because
the sticker still read $69, and another MTT (mmm, big brown plates).

They had lots of B-Wings in the clearance aisle, but they were $24 so I'm
not sure what the deal was there.  There were also a scattered few other
LEGO sets but not much.  Studios set was still full price.  I believe
there may have been a Technic battle droid there, and I saw several Slave
1s for $10.

(They also had the Studios Cameraman for $1.99 - a much more reasonable
price than the $3.99 that TRUs are charging for it in my neck of the
woods.)

Anyway, I'll check back next wednesday, maybe there'll be something
left...although I doubt it.