 Marketplace / Shopping / 6412
    New items at the Brick Depot —Mike Walsh
   I added some new inventory this evening, some older sets that have been sitting in my "to list" pile. All of these are used, complete with original instructions but without boxes. 6024 Bandit Ambush - (URL) Skeleton Crew - (URL) Rocket Racer - (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)