 Marketplace / Shopping / 6410
    Re: Race 'Value Pack' spotted —Ray Sanders
   (...) D'oh ! OK, scratch that store name, the correct name of this store is 'SAVE-A- LOT' (staring at store receipt). Now where did I get that other store name from ? Ray (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Race 'Value Pack' spotted —Steve Bliss
   (...) I believe Pik'n'Save is a chain in California. There's also a convenience store called Grab-n-Git in Ionia, Michigan, but that's beside the point. Steve (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Race 'Value Pack' spotted —Aaron West
   (...) Pic N Save is an entirely different animal in Southern California. Everywhere else it is a grocery chain (different spelling I think, different owner), but here it is a closeout retailer owned by the soon to be previous owner of KB Toys (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)