 Marketplace / Shopping / 6372
  Fibre Optic Brick Availability?

Does anyone know if the Fibre Optic Brick is available in any current set or does S@H still sell it? - Craig Livingston (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Fibre Optic Brick Availability?

You can get it in 9732 (Extreme Creatures). This set is rather expensive for what you get, but I can't think of any other obvious way to get this element. You used to be able order just the part from S&H. You could always call them. By the way, if (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Fibre Optic Brick Availability?

Don't forget the clearance sales! you might be able to find the Extreme Creatures set at a good discount this time of the year. (IMHO it isn't worth full price) My local Target had 1 on the shelf but I didn't scan it to see if it was discounted. (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

The large UFO set had one also, this set can be found pretty cheap. Rose Craig Livingston wrote in message ... (...) or (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Fibre Optic Brick Availability?

(...) There are a few auctions on eBay that have Extreme Creatures sets for sale. One set is listed at $9.99 and only $5.50 shipping: (URL) there are at least 3 other sets listed. But, be wary of a that has a listing for 5 Extreme Creatures sets. (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

I haven't seen that set in at least a year! Where is it available cheap??? r2 <lego@r2eng.com> wrote in message news:G6p301.B5q@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Fibre Optic Brick Availability?

If you have a KB toy liquidators near you, its possible you could find some there. I saw at least a half dozen of those sets about 6 months ago at the store in Pigeon Forge,Tenn I think the price was around $50.00 US but I was more interested in (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Fibre Optic Brick Availability?

(...) Regarding the sets people have suggested, I have seen 9732 Extreme Creatures at Best Buy in the past month for 9.97, so if you have a Best Buy nearby (and they still have the set), that would indeed be the best buy. I also found two copies of (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)