 Marketplace / Shopping / 6342
  eToys - going...going...gone?

I would probably post a word of warning regarding eToys. I would probably only order things you don't absolutely want or need. I ordered three of the Mini-fig x-wings on 12/19. They supposedly shipped on 12/27. I still haven't seen them and the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)