 Marketplace / Shopping / 6319
    Re: Target.com sales - lots of good deals! —David Wertz
   I seem to be experiencing the same problem (Mission Control comes up $55.90 instead of 39.90 for example). I wonder if they will honor the lowest price if you call like Walmart.com did back with the $25 Droid Developer Kits. If someone actually (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Target.com sales - lots of good deals! —Jeff Shiner
   (...) After fiddling around a bit I did notice that the lower (correct) price again shows up when placing the item in your shopping cart... so in affect they are honouring the lowest price. - Jeff (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Target.com sales - lots of good deals! —Lester Witter
     (...) This is correct, I just ordered (by phone) and the shopping cart price was the lower for the Mission control set and the Knight set and it was the purchase price. I actually bought the Ultimate X-wing set for $74 and change with shipping it (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)