 Marketplace / Shopping / 6319
Re: Target.com sales - lots of good deals!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 18:49:21 GMT

I seem to be experiencing the same problem (Mission Control comes up $55.90
instead of 39.90 for example).  I wonder if they will honor the lowest price
if you call like Walmart.com did back with the $25 Droid Developer Kits.  If
someone actually tries this, let me know.
David

Something weird is going on here... when I view the product list page these
prices appear but when I view the product details page a different price
appears.

For example the "Royal Joust reg. $19.99, now $9.90" shows up at $13.99 on
the details page.

I've never hit target.com before (since I'm a Canuck and they don't sell
here) so it can't be a caching problem.

Anyone else have this problem?
Thanks,
- Jeff