 Marketplace / Shopping / 6273
    Re: Target clearance...any other good sales? —Mark Herzberg
   (...) In Miami, the Target located at the Dadeland subway station had a large selection of sets for 30-40% off. There didn't seem to be any standard for which sets were on clearence. (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Target clearance...any other good sales? —Kenneth A. Drumm, Ph.D.
   Here in Binghamton NY I was at the Boscov's we have. They had a good 10 copies each of all the Roboriders and Throwbots but not a one was on sale! They were the "normal" prices of 6 dollars. They will now have to restock cause ALL of them are (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)