 Marketplace / Shopping / 626
Re: Lego 25% off at KB-Toys outlet in Florida
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 22:18:34 GMT

Today I made another visit to that same Toy Liqudator. I picked up a
6097 Night Lords Castle for ~$42.

The part I found interesting is the conversation with one of the
employees. He told me that KB Toy Liquidators has their own buyers,
seperate from the buyers for KB Toys. He said that the outlet stock
could just as easily come from WalMart or Target as from KB Toys. Just
whatever the buyers can get quantity of.

So if something is not selling well at WalMart, you never know where it
might turn up.

Ray Sanders
rsanders@gate.net