 Marketplace / Shopping / 625
Re: Sith Infiltrator now $15.99 at ShopKo (CA notes)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 23:05:37 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Tom Stangl writes:
Any chance someone can pick me up a couple of these and ship them to me
both crammed in one box?  I only want the parts.

Or does anyone know if they take CCs over the phone, and can ship out?  If
so, I need the number of a good store to call ;-)

I just called the only store they have in California -- Redding (!!!)
and talked to the Toys manager. They usually follow the same pricing
plans/sales as the midwest stores, but he doesn't know offhand if the sets are
on sale.

There are two stores in Reno and one in Sparks which are closer, anyway...

Tom, if you go, would you get me one snowspeeder and one Sith? :-) (ha ha)

And what is a DSM??

Paul Sinasohn