 Marketplace / Shopping / 624
  Re: Sith Infiltrator now $15.99 at ShopKo

Any chance someone can pick me up a couple of these and ship them to me both crammed in one box? I only want the parts. Or does anyone know if they take CCs over the phone, and can ship out? If so, I need the number of a good store to call ;-) (...) (25 years ago, 17-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Sith Infiltrator now $15.99 at ShopKo (CA notes)

(...) I just called the only store they have in California -- Redding (!!!) and talked to the Toys manager. They usually follow the same pricing plans/sales as the midwest stores, but he doesn't know offhand if the sets are on sale. There are two (...) (25 years ago, 17-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)