 Marketplace / Shopping / 6205
    Roadside repair 19.99 at Shopko —Rose Regner
   For anyone that is interested. Shopko has no less than thirty of these at the two store I went to. I wonder how cheap it has to get for me to feel that they are worth the few useful parts. Shopko did clearance most of their Lego, the 45% off should (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Roadside repair 19.99 at Shopko —Rose Regner
   Shopko now has most of the new Lego sets and they are on sale until December 24. They had ALL the new star wars, Mars (except the large one), Studios and Technic. Sale was 20% off most sets. Rose r2 wrote in message ... (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)