 Marketplace / Shopping / 6185
    The Sanburn Systems Company - 35% off Category Sale - BASIC Bricks & Plates - 15% Off All Orders Pre-Christmas Sale! —Scott Edward Sanburn
   To All, I finally got around to figuring out how to have category specific sales on my website, so I started off with 35% off all colors of BASIC Plates & Bricks. In order to see the 35% off Basket Discount, you need to add an item in your shopping (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)