 Marketplace / Shopping / 6168
    Re: Walmart Sale —Andrew Lipson
   This morning I got another email confirming one of the bounced orders, and _seven_ identical emails saying that the remaining one had bounced again. Time to call up the Walmart help line again... (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Walmart Sale —Andrew Lipson
    (...) I called up the credit card company and it seems Walmart were persistently using a variety of incorrect expiration dates for the card. I think all is sorted out now (though I'll wait till I have the sets and the credit card statement before (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)