 Marketplace / Shopping / 6135
    Re: Whoo-Hooo! 7181 & 7191 clearanced at walmart.com —Heather Patey
   (...) to (...) And of course they don't ship to Canada <bangs head on monitor> Oh well. I will be forced to spend my money elsewhere. Cheers, Heather -- Heather Patey St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada Pirate Wench / Brick Detective (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Whoo-Hooo! 7181 & 7191 clearanced at walmart.com —Tom Stangl
   (...) Ask someone in the US to buy them and ship them to you. Normally I'd do so, but I'm tapped out right now. -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)