 Marketplace / Shopping / 613
Re: toyrus.com online sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 01:33:15 GMT

Timothy Carl Buchheim <tcb@cs.hmcSPAM.edu> wrote:
peteh wrote:

I was just surfing the web and discovered that TRU has an online special.

$10 off your first purchase. They have a decent selection of legos. I just
picked up a landspeeder for $0.60 ($5.99 plus tax plus shipping minus $10).
Almost
free lego. TRU's url is: (for the online special)

www3.toysrus.com/index.cfm?sc=welcome

I did that too.. only mine was $0.73 (I guess I paid a few cents more
tax)
Great price for some great LEGO :)

Mine was 73 cents as well.  Wonder how they're limiting this
account-wise.  I have a lot of e-mail addresses (almost limitless,
actually) and any number of cards.

Time to call up some friends/family and ask them to order my birthday
presents early, I suppose.

--
The pieces you want and nothing else - easy online bidding!
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)