 Marketplace / Shopping / 6129
Re: 2001 Star Wars!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 02:18:59 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi all,

Found me some 2001 Star Wars sets at Wal Mart in Renton, WA.

I bought the Imperial Shuttle, TIE, AT-ST, and Droid Escape.

Wal-Mart also had the Battle Droid Transport. I didn't see if they had
Watto's Junkyard.

Yahoo!

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin