 Marketplace / Shopping / 6125
Re: 2001 Star Wars!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 22:47:03 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi all,

Found me some 2001 Star Wars sets at Wal Mart in Renton, WA.

I bought the Imperial Shuttle, TIE, AT-ST, and Droid Escape.

Wal-Mart also had the Battle Droid Transport. I didn't see if they had
Watto's Junkyard.

Yahoo!

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin

Hey Mark!
Good find!  Would you mind going into some detail as to the features of the
Shuttle?  Such as interior, pilot and Imperial Guard piece description.
Thanks!
Aaron : )