 Marketplace / Shopping / 612
  Re: toyrus.com online sale

(...) I did that too.. only mine was $0.73 (I guess I paid a few cents more tax) Great price for some great LEGO :) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: toyrus.com online sale

(...) Mine was 73 cents as well. Wonder how they're limiting this account-wise. I have a lot of e-mail addresses (almost limitless, actually) and any number of cards. Time to call up some friends/family and ask them to order my birthday presents (...) (25 years ago, 14-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)