 Marketplace / Shopping / 6113
  Re: Storage containers at KB Toy Liquidators

In lugnet.market.shopping, Rose Regner writes: Hello Rose!! Where is KB Toy Liquidators? Is there a web site?? Thank you!! (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storage containers at KB Toy Liquidators

They are found at outlet malls (US, Canada?). Our local store (at the outlet) is called Toy Liquidators. I have found that our KB toys store found at our local mall carries a lot of the same items. KB kids is the website for these stores and there (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.storage)