 Marketplace / Shopping / 6114
Re: Storage containers at KB Toy Liquidators
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.storage
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 10:29:20 GMT

They are found at outlet malls (US, Canada?). Our local store (at the
outlet) is called Toy Liquidators. I have found that our KB toys store found
at our local mall carries a lot of the same items. KB kids is the website
for these stores and there is a link to their "outlet".. I am not sure if
this item is available on the outlet part of the website.

Rose

Jody Meyer wrote in message ...
In lugnet.market.shopping, Rose Regner writes:

Hello Rose!! Where is KB Toy Liquidators? Is there a web site?? Thank you!!

I bought several Erector set storage containers at KB Toy Liquidators. • They
were 4.50, they have 25% off Erector sets.

They are about 14" X 18" X4". They have an inner tray that is removable • and
a bottom compartment. The lid has a place to store directions. There are
several molded compartments, but this is very useful for sorting parts,
storing a set that you are building, and I am putting my mindstorms in two
of them.

They are a great deal for the price.

Rose