 Marketplace / Shopping / 6071
    Re: Divers & Grey arches? —David Eaton
   (...) Yeah, I first saw them used in a MOC sometime a few months ago and it suprised me to no end... I had been looking around for the divers set but couldn't find it, and I was recently reminded that I should get some (for the AT-AT)... (...) As I (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

        Re: Divers & Grey arches? —Eric Joslin
     (...) Yeah, but that's the thing- it's not supposed to look charred. :D Especially not the one over the doors, which is a full window surrounded by untouched rock... Anyway, the real secret behinf the church is that I'm too lazy to sit down and (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

        Re: Divers & Grey arches? —Brad Hamilton
   I bought two copies of that set. They were on sale for 1/2 price at www.kbkids.com. They still had them cheap a few weeks ago. I used those gray inverse arches in this church. You can see them on the lower-left of the 2nd picture: (URL) Eaton (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.town)