 Marketplace / Shopping / 6023
    Christmas lights for Lego —Rose Regner
   I just bought some tiny chaser Christmas lights and a lighted Christmas tree at TRU (6.99). They are a scale that is compatible with minifigs and a house. I will post pictures after I build my model. Just posting in case someone is interested. The (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.town)

        Re: Christmas lights for Lego —Chris Leach
   (...) Rose that is what i did a couple of weeks ago, those little red and green ones running on double A batterys right?I put them on my metroliner which is running under the Christmas tree.Chris (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.town)