 Marketplace / Shopping / 5972
  Target Sale - $67 for 6098 (King Leo's Castle), 5987 (Dino Research), 5600 (Radio Control Racer)

These were all on sale for $67. This isn't a huge discount, but 5987 is a fairly new set, so I think this is pretty good. This was in Orange County, CA. I assume that it is nation-wide. The sale goes until 12/2. (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Target Sale

(...) Yes, It should be nationwide - they are advertised for that price at Target.com. Which means you should also be able to use coupons, etc. Target.com Free Shipping. Code: yck20011 10% off. Code: YCK21222 exp.11-30 (from Flamingoworld.com) And (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Target Sale

Thanks for the info. Is there any way to use the Mania Magazine coupons for online purchases? Can you enter in the bar-code number or something? David (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Target Sale

(...) I don't have an answer to that one. I would just call and ask if they can be used somehow (although I doubt their system would be setup to handle them). You may be out of luck that way - but you can only try (technically, I guess they would be (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)