 Marketplace / Shopping / 5983
Re: Target Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 20:01:49 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Brad Hamilton writes:
These were all on sale for $67.  This isn't a huge discount, but 5987 is a
fairly new set, so I think this is pretty good.

This was in Orange County, CA.  I assume that it is nation-wide.

The sale goes until 12/2.
Yes, It should be nationwide - they are advertised for that price at
Target.com.  Which means you should also be able to use coupons, etc.

Target.com     Free Shipping. Code: yck20011
               10% off. Code: YCK21222 exp.11-30 (from Flamingoworld.com)

And they often give coupons in e-mail for regular purchasers.  One other thing,
on their site the sales rule seems to be that Regular prices end in .99, while
sale items end in .00 (but I won't guarantee that rule always is true).  And
Web Clearance may differ from in-store clearance (which also goes through
several clearance price-reduction phases, as I was told by clerks in the
stores).

Dino Research Compound  6987   $67
King Leo's Castle       6098   $67
Radio Control Racer     5600   $67