 Marketplace / Shopping / 5891
  Re: Shipping comments (wasRe: Lego Buckets on Sale for $2.00 ...)

They work just fine when stores ship my items to me. When shipping out my brickbay packages, I find they aren't as reusable as the other forms of packaging. If they sit around too long they get flat. I'm hoping for bubble wrap... 20 boxes worth, I'd (...) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Shipping comments (wasRe: Lego Buckets on Sale for $2.00 ...)

I was getting ready to pop and throw away all of my huge Rapid Fill bags, then I figured out how they work. That thin strip of plastic that sticks out through the seam in the bag is the key. There is a penny-sized hole at the end of the strip that (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)