 Marketplace / Shopping / 5884
    KBKIDS.COM issuing $50 Gift Cards with $200 Purchase —Troy Cefaratti
   Just thought that I would let everyone know that KBKids.com is issuing $50 gift cards with ever order over $200. It says that they will be shipped seperate from your order, and I'm assuming that they can be used like gift certificates for future (...) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)