 Marketplace / Shopping / 5884
5883  |  5885
Subject:
KBKIDS.COM issuing $50 Gift Cards with $200 Purchase
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 01:01:55 GMT

Just thought that I would let everyone know that KBKids.com is issuing $50
gift cards with ever order over $200.  It says that they will be shipped
seperate from your order, and I'm assuming that they can be used like gift
certificates for future purchases.

It worked out good for me, and I was going to order 30 Hydro Crystalization
Station sets today anyways.  So I made it 6 orders of 5 (Plus a King Leo set
on each one to throw me over $200) and am looking forward to $300 in Gift
Cards!

It says 1 per order, not one per household, so I don't forsee any problems
with my orders.

Troy