 Marketplace / Shopping / 5867
  Re: (US only) Who didn't go door busting today?

I have not gone either, I am enjoying a paid day off with no relatives to go to see. : ) Well, actually, not really a full day off, I have orders to fill, and sets to process, but at least I am home, with my wife, who is enjoying a nice day (...) (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: (US only) Who didn't go door busting today?

(...) I'm not going out, not to shop for Lego stuff anyway. I'm in Nashville staying with relatives and even though Rachael and I have gotten up for the 5am rush for the last 4 years we skipped it this year. Just nothing worth rushing for - (...) (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)