 Marketplace / Shopping / 5814
    LIST OF PRICES —Emmanuel Fouquet
   Hi Legofans, I send you list of prices from our actual listing and special offers, and following currency rate. I recall you all this list is presented at this webaddress: (URL) 6,49 USD 1076 (sets with little damage)= 5,19 USD BELLEVILLE 5874= (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)