 Marketplace / Shopping / 5648
  Tuesday Morning Lego Sale

Circular in my mail yesterday announcing that Tuesday Morning, a clearance store, will have Lego for sale staring Nov. 15th 8am. Quoting from circular: "Our largest selection of Lego and Duplo Sets. Save $2 to $40 on dozens of rarely discounted (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: Tuesday Morning Lego Sale

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll be sure to check out the one in Durham on the 15th to see what's cooking. I saw Twisted Time Trains this past weekend in both KB Toys (NJ) and the VA Lego store. Since that KB had the BOGO 50% sale, I picked up a couple (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.nc)